RoleplayLove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone !

2 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone ! Empty Hello Everyone !

Post  Sophie Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:47 pm

I'm just stopping by here to say that I'm new to the website. I've roleplayed on a few websites in the past, so hopefully this won't be too much of a challenge for me. I am basically interested in realistic roleplays, but I participate in a fair share of fantasy ones, and movie or book based roleplays. I consider myself an alright roleplayer, but just to warn you, my native language is French, so please correct me if I make a spelling or grammar mistake - I need the help.

Besides roleplaying, I take part in soccer, lacrosse, dance, gymnastics and this year I'm taking a shot at softball. I also love music. My name is Sophia, but I go by Sophie. I'm currently on summer break, but in September I will be going into the fifth grade.

That's it =D.

Sophie

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone ! Empty Re: Hello Everyone !

Post  BlinkTwice Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:27 pm

Very nice to meet you Sophie. I'm sure you will do fine. I can't wait to RP with you. Realistic is my favorite as well. Welcome to the site! Very Happy
BlinkTwice
BlinkTwice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophie Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:58 pm

Thank you Smile. If you see any grammar or spelling errors made by me, please correct me. I'm trying to get a better grip on the English language, so I need the help. I hope I can roleplay with you soon as well.

Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum