RoleplayLove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outcasts [ic]

4 posters

Go down

Outcasts [ic] Empty Outcasts [ic]

Post  Peace Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Outcasts

Holly sat back, wishing to disappear into the seat she was sitting in. She didn't doubt that they were going to die here, and she was angry at herself for almost being jealous that Bridget was allowed to eat the dirty gummy worm. Sure, one little candy wouldn't keep her alive for any longer than Holly would live, but she was obviously getting special treatment because Xai was her sister.

She shut her eyes slowly, blocking out the horrible people that sat around her. Slowly, the voices of Quinn, Xai, Bridget and the twin boys began to blur away and Holly fell into a light sleep...
Peace
Peace
Admin

https://roleplaylove.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Outcasts [ic] Empty Re: Outcasts [ic]

Post  BlinkTwi Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:05 am

Seth let out a breath and rolled his eyes from behind Lewis and the new boy Quinn. If it had been up to him he wouldn't have even been there. He was never the braver twin and his entire body was stiff even now like he expected the police to show up or one of the hostages to pull a knife on him. The only reason he had agreed to come was because Lewis was his brother and he didn't want to be left behind. That and the fact that he wasn't sure he would ever see Holly again if she got caught like she was. His eyes locked on her sitting a little ways away from him and he watched as her eyes closed for a second. He knew she was asleep and was a little glad for her. It was easier getting through this when you weren't concious.

Lewis grinned at the boy Quinn. "Lewis. That over there is my brother Seth." He added as a side note, motioning his head towards his brother before turning back to him. "And yeah sure. Take her away. I'm sure whatever ideas you've cooked up are pure genius my friend." He reached a hand and took Quinn's hard, shaking it in a way that said nice to meet you and it would be a pleasure working with him in the future.

He squatted down next to Bridget again. "Sorry our conversation has been cut a tad bit short, sweetheart. My buddy Quinn wants to have a word with you though. He's tons of fun. A real go getter."

BlinkTwi

Back to top Go down

Post  BlinkTwi Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:10 am

Last post was by me. x_x

BlinkTwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridget Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:15 am

Bridget was ready to cry as all of the freaks began to talk to her. First it was that Quinn boy, telling her she could eat the worm or he would feed it to her, and then Xai telling her that she didn't want to upset them and then one of those twins mocking her about not wanting to eat the worm. Bridget grabbed it, scarping the dust off with her fingers before popping it into her mouth. It tasted normal, but the thought of it sitting on those dusty grounds disgusted her even as she swallowed it.

Her eyes widened after hearing Quinn talk to the twin, asking if he could be the one to use Bridget. He said something about carving something, and painful torturing, but Bridget's mind wasn't processing it all. Her eyes were searching for an escape, but with the door bolted and no windows, she knew she was stuck.

"I... I.." Bridget spoke quietly, thinking of some excuse she could use to get away from these people atleast for a few minutes. "I have to use the bathroom," She decided. If she could get to a bathroom maybe their would be an air vent or something she could crawl through to get out.
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down

Post  BlinkTwice Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:29 am

Lewis turned to the girl when she paled deathly white and asked that she could go use the restroom. He rolled his eyes slightly and took her chin in his hand, tilting her head up to look at him slightly as he tilted his own head to the side. "You won't get away that easily, sweetheart. If you really have to go that bad then I apologize, you're going to have to hold it. We have a little game we want to play on you and we dont want to keep Quinn waiting, now do we?"

"Leave her alone, Lewie." Seth mumbled from behind his brother, quiet and shy as usual. His voice got even quieter when Lewis turned slightly to look at his twin. "She...I mean...she never bullied us. It was some of the others. We don't have anything against her just..." His words trailed off as Lewis stood to face his twin, looking not angry but disappointed.

"Listen to yourself, Seth. Just because she didn't bully us doesn't make what she did to the others wrong. Everyone here is equally blamed in this."

Seth nodded stiffly but said nothing more on the matter.
BlinkTwice
BlinkTwice

Back to top Go down

Post  Xero Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:38 pm

Quinn was suprised by Lewis's kindness and he followed suit and shook his hand firmly. "It's good to meet you, but dont give me too much credit Lewis, I have no doubt you are quite the mastermind," At this Quinn laughed and heard Lewis's brother Seth talk, Quinn gave him stared at him for a moment and then spoke "When one of us is hurt it affects all of us!...but..you like this Holly girl dont you? Soon you wont be able to recognize her.." Quinn didn't know why but he felt a spark of sanity echo through him and he looked down at his feet and looked confused before he turned away from Seth.

"Yes I am very...impatient." Quinn heard Bridget say she wanted to go to the bathroom and he heard Lewis's respons and laughed softly. "I know how typical you are but think about this, the windows in there are about to be barred shut by me, same with the air vent but if you happen to go through an air vent, well this is an old theater, there will be rats with diseases in there, roaches, and they would be far too small for you to fit in." After he was done speaking with Bridget Quinn turned to Seth again, "So...you know that Holly is inncoent do you? What proof do you have? Or have your eyes just betrayed your reason? Either way, be silent and keep your eager tongue behind your teeth."
Xero
Xero

Back to top Go down

Post  BlinkTwice Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:05 am

Seth didn't like this new boy Quinn. He didn't like the only half sane glint in his eyes. He didn't like the curl of his lips as the gears worked their way around and around in his head, but he did see that Lewis seemed to take a liking to him. That was the thing with Lewis. First impressions were everything to him. When he liked someone-- he liked someone. And when he didn't--he didn't. It had always been as simple. And Seth had seen that smile his twin had given Quinn. It was the classic, we are going to get alone nicely smile. Seth didn't agree though, crossing his arms tightly over his chest like he could block out Quinn's words from getting to him. He was right in a way. He liked Holly but she had never really done any kidness to him. He wasn't about ready to admit it though and he scowled darkly. "I have no proof..." He grumbled under his breath. "But I swear if you lay a finger on her..."

"Seth." Lewis had that warning tone, telling him to cool it before he started something. "WE're all here for the same reason. Don't let your guilt get in the-"

"Whatever." Seth said sharply. He couldn't beelive his brother. They had just met this kid and he was already siding with Quinn. Seth spun on his heals and stormed off to look around teh theater on his own.

Lewis sighed as he watched his brother go. "Jeeze...I know he's my twin but sometimes I feel like our looks is the only thing we share."
BlinkTwice
BlinkTwice

Back to top Go down

Post  Xero Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:22 pm

Quinn could tell Seth was angry, and it looked as if he had taken his words to heart but even though Quinn was a grade A pshycopath he felt pity for the poor boy Seth, he was always seemed to be ignored just like Quinn was. As Seth told him not to lay a finger on her he laughed coldly but softly and tried not to let Lewis hear. Quinn was still feeling at least some compassion to this boy Seth, he thought he should go find him.

"Hey Lewis...I'm gonna go board up those windows." Quinn looked off into space and walked off towards Seth's direction, Quinn felt terrible, "He's just like me.." he almost felt sick.

After a few minutes Quinn found Seth, he looked angry because he was red in the face and he was pacing around the theater in a manner of speaking. "S-Seth, are you ok?" Quinn hoped Seth would hear him.
Xero
Xero

Back to top Go down

Post  BlinkTwice Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:12 am

Seth spun hard when he heard feet on the steps behind him and nearly jumped out of his sneakers when he saw it was Quinn. He scowled darkly at the boy, leaning against a wall stiffly. He didn't know why he was so angry with the kid. He had only spoken the truth downstairs and he hadn't even said anything that bad. Seth was just venting his anger. He had been in a rancid mood since Lewis had agreed to go on this thing, dragging his not so eager twin along with him. Yes, he hated being bullied but that didn't make him want revenge. But Lewis wanted revenge and Seth wouldn't ever dare to leave Lewis's side. Despite how different they were, Lewis and Seth looked out for each other and would always be together. When Quinn had shaken Lewis's hand and suddenly Lewis was his best friend, Seth had gotten...in a way...defensive. He was being ignored again. Not just by other people ffrom school or around him, but by the one person he thought would never leave his side. His own brother.

"'The hell do you want?" Seth murmured, not so brave now that he didn't have Lewis there to back him up. His eyes averting away from Quinn.
BlinkTwice
BlinkTwice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down