RoleplayLove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll Hold You Close OOC

2 posters

Go down

I'll Hold You Close OOC Empty I'll Hold You Close OOC

Post  Ellien Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Bath, England.
This RP follows the lives of young adults in the city of Bath, a city of romance, art, education and history.
Whether you end up in love, heartbroken, rich or poor it's up to you how it all turns out.

Sheet:
Name- James Green
Age- 24
Sexuality- Straight
Gender- Male
personality- Friendly, funny; yet particuarly miserable... there is a certain side to James not everyone see's and only close friends are able to. He often appears chirpy, quick witted and happy, but he often gets caught up in thoughts and plans things out... only to be dissapointed when his plans do not come together. One example is him living happily ever after with any girl friend he has.
Description- Tall, slim not skinny and slightly muscular giving him definition; he wears black shoes, black trousers with an italian belt and a white shirt and black waist coat; a modern indie look. His hair has a ruffled style to it and his pale skin, blue eyes and blonde hair magnify his boysih good looks.
Background- James grew up from a well to do family, he's made his own way but with his fathers rule and this is his first chance to make something of himself... however James bumbles around life, un-inspired and miserable on most occasions thinking he wont do anything but... well bumble round life.

Name-
Age-
Sexuality-
Gender-
personality-
Description-
Background-
Ellien
Ellien

Back to top Go down

I'll Hold You Close OOC Empty Re: I'll Hold You Close OOC

Post  Bridget Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:12 am

Name- Bridget Lindsey Hill
Age- 19
Sexuality- Straight
Gender- Female
Personality-
Description-
Background-

I'm going to edit this, if that's alright, but I'm in the middle of typing up a report.
Bridget
Bridget

Back to top Go down